|As part of our commitment, Group Cruisers will: |
Prior to booking your group
- Identify the needs of your group in order to help you select the right cruise line, ship and itinerary.
- Work with you to develop and implement a marketing plan for promoting your group to your members and prospective guests.
- Find special, discounted group rates.
- Offer FREE berths to groups with 8 or more double occupancy cabins.
- Create Color literature and flyers to distribute to your group.
- Personalized mailings to your group members.
- Customized website specifically for your group! See our groups in progress
When your group is ready to book we:
- Book the group space and negotiate amenity points for your booking.
- Process all incoming registrations, inquiries, and special requests online though a special web page created for your group sailing.
- Coordinate and confirm all special requests, meeting space, onboard events, and group shore excursions with the cruise line.
- Handle all arrangements directly with your group members.
- Arrange all on-board activities.
- Arrange all dining and table assignments for your group.
- Offer online booking and online payments for your group members.
- Provide regular communications to all guests prior to departure with important details about the cruise, ports of call, schedules, and more.
- Process and distribute all departure documents.
While planning your group cruise, your group may also want us to:
- Arrange customized pre and post packages through our Cruise & Stay program.
- Arrange group transportation to and from the cruise port.
- Design custom group shore excursions exclusive to your group at 25% below most cruiselines.
On board your cruise we can arrange for you:
- Special gifts and amenities for your group.
- Private cocktail party*
- Personal Group Escort on groups of 50 cabins or more*
*Special concessions can be arranged
Call us at 1-800-874-0405 or E-mail Us
|Sample Group Cruise Webpage |
|Sample members website for your organization or business. |